Visa Run to Penang 4,500 Baht every Sunday and Wednesday night
- Our Visa Run to Panang in Malaysia is either by VIP mini-bus or aeroplane.
- For Visa Run booking and information please contact: email@example.com
or call 098-670-1076 (English)
It is advisable to book 7 days in advance.
Please bring (i) Passport with 6 month validity, (ii) 2 passport photos, (iii) Copy of passport, (iv) birth cert or marriage cert if applying for family visa.
Every mini-bus Visa Run is with a luxury van featuring flat-screen TV & English movies.
English speaking driver,
When flying into Thailand you still get 30 days stamp without a visa;
If you come overland, you will be ALLOWED TO STAY ONLY 15 DAYS.
- Pick Up Times
- 20.45: Chalong Police Station Chalong/Rawai
- 21.00: Kata Post Office/PTT Petrol Station/SCB Karon Kata/Karon
- 21.30-21.45: Post Office Patong/Bangkok Bank/Jungcelylon Patong
- 22.00: Caltex Gas Station Kathu
- 22.15-22.30: Tesco Lotus/Big C Kathu &: Kamala
- 22.45-2300: Police Station/Siam Commercial Bank Cherngtalay/Bangtao
- 23.00-23.15: Shell Gas Station/PPT/Airport Junction Thalang
- Package includes: - Mini-bus transfers
- Schedule as below
- 22:00: Departure from Phuket to Sadao overnight.
- 07:00: Arrive Sadao.
- 07:00: Breakfast and use money exchange.
- 09:30: Arrive Penang go to Thai Embassy Office.
- 10.30: Check-in hotel for over night in Penang.
- Overnight: Free time or dinner at hotel.
- 07.00-10.00: Breakfast at Hotel.
- 11.00: Check-out, Malaysia time.
- 11.30: Lunch at Hotel.
- 12.00: Go to Thai Embassy Office for passport return.
- 18.00: Dinner at Pattalung.
- 22.00: Arrive Back in Phuket
Intermediate pick-up points available, please contact for special requests.
- New 3 Star Hotel in Penang
- Free Wi-Fi in the hotel - 1 night single room at Penang hotel - 2 Breakfasts
- Visa services in the hotel (not including visa fee)
Visa services do not include visa fees